Threads of Mexico

Journeys, Struggles, Successes, and Life for a Teacher in Mexico.

Friday, October 5, 2007




So I definitely DID get my first FLOWER from a student today! :) Yes....made my day.....HOWEVER yesterday (and this, by far, tops the flower thing)....uno de ellos me regalo un "Fruit by the Foot- Spiderman edition"...now if that isn't love from pupil to teacher, I don't know what is....:)

He's one of my favorites....and today, for the first time EVER in his life this semester....he did ALL of his homework...and we LITERALLY celebrated...I had the whole class clap for him....:)

It was a great moment in his life...I seriously don't know that it will EVER happen again....BUT he was SOOOOOO proud of the fact that he REMEMBERED to take his books home and do his homework...adn then to ACTUALLY bring it back....WOAH. It was big. And we celebrated. :) He's precious. My Felipe. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home