Threads of Mexico

Journeys, Struggles, Successes, and Life for a Teacher in Mexico.

Friday, December 14, 2007

comin´home!

so in just a few short days i´ll be on the plane to texas. i´m really, really, really excited. like i don´t think there´s ever been a time in my life when i´ve been more thrilled to go somewhere that is home. it´s like i think about the people that i´ll see, hug, and hang out with...and i really can´t wait. i´m antsy being here for these last few days at school because i´m mentally there...with my cousins on new year´s eve, at my gramma´s house on christmas morning (i can smell her house!), with my sister at the movies, in my parent´s house (i can see the green of the walls and the tiles on the floors), with my friends in san marcos (i can´t wait to hug them all!), with my aunts and uncles all joking and laughing (and speaking in PURE ENGLISH!)...yeah...it´s like this fantasy. it´ll be real soon, i know...but for now, it feels really close...and so far away in the same breath.

phew. i´m ready. really ready. texas, here i come....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home